Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Am I a leper?

A fellow mama friend mentioned in a group on facebook, that she is tired of posting in message boards and being ignored. I realized I can totally relate. It is like a popularity contest. What are the terms to be cool enough to be replied to in a message board topic? Does anyone know what the pre reqs are? Ok done with this topic.

Moving on. I am watching Jersey Shore, yes I am that cool. Just watched the previews of the season and let me just say wow. I am excited to see the rest of the season. So if anyone out there is reading this, what is your trash tv guilty pleasure? I have quite a few with Jersey Shore being the biggest one. Fill me in. Give me something to read while I am bored. Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I don't post much on the facebook group just because my life is pretty darn boring!!! Anyway, my guilty tv pleasure is Family Guy and a lot of the stuff on Adult Swim. There, I said it. ;)

    ReplyDelete